- The member granted use of the facilities is 100% responsible for the conduct of the guests.
- The colors of our Country and Post Flags will not be removed and will be properly displayed at all times
- Any function of the Legion family will take precedence over private functions. Advance arrangements will be considered.
- Guests at private functions will not disrupt or otherwise interfere with normal use and enjoyment by regular members of the Legion in the bar and game area. If permission is granted to open the curtains between the dining hall and game area, any entertainment provided by the rental party will not be for their sole use only.
- The member renting the facility may be held liable for any damage not attributed to normal wear and tear.
- Any furniture or equipment that is removed from inside the building (with permission only) for the event must be returned to its original location.
- PARTY GUESTS MUST USE THE REAR PARKING LOT AND LEAVE THE FRONT PARKING LOT FOR THE REGULAR MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS.
- The member granted use of the facility will be responsible for monitoring the consumption of alcohol by all the guests (i.e. the checking of ID for underage drinking, no drinks to be served to intoxicated Persons and ensuring compliance with all laws of the State of New York.) Any person judged not eligible to be served will immediately be reported to the bartender or responsible legion member present.
- The member granted use of the facility must be present at the function.
- No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought in without prior approval.
- Funtions will only be for the applicant and his or her immediate family unless approved by the board.
- Emergency exits must remain accessible at all times.
- The Legion is not responsible for items left on premises.
- No children are allowed in the bar area.
- When cleaning up please put things back the way you found them.
- ALL FOOD ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES AT END OF EVENT. NOTHING IS TO BE LEFT IN THE LEGION'S WALK IN COOLER OR REFRIGERATOR. IF YOU BROUGHT IT IN, IT MUST BE TAKEN WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE.